Skip to content

Transfer Students

F-1 Transfer Students​


Step 1: Provide needed documentation

If you are transferring your I-20 to Embry-Riddle and have been admitted, please download the following items by clicking on the button below:


Step 2: Register for eShip Global

All international students that are applying for an “F” visa, either initial attendance or continuing attendance, MUST utilize the UEMS service. This service will allow you to receive your documents through DHL, UPS or FedEx.

To get started, please visit eship global at the following website.

You will be required to create a user name and password to set up an account. Please make sure that your name is printed exactly as it appears on your passport.

You will need the following to complete the shipment registration:
  • Your student ID number
  • Mailing address
  • Email address
  • Phone number
  • Credit card information
  • Select the Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University Worldwide as your sender. 
If you have questions about how to use this service please visit the FAQs section of the website, or email

Please note that the express shipping is YOUR expense.

Inter-University Transfers 

Once your inter-university transfer has been approved by records and registration you will need to apply for an initial I-20 or transfer your current I-20 to your new campus. 
  • If you are transferring from a campus outside of the United States and do not currently have an I-20, please complete the steps for the Initial I-20
  • If you are transferring from a campus within the United States and currently have an I-20 from that campus, please complete the steps for the transfer I-20.