F-1 Transfer Students
Step 1: Provide needed documentationIf you are transferring your I-20 to Embry-Riddle and have been admitted, please download the following items by clicking on the button below:
- International Student Transfer Clearance Form (Worldwide) (you must download this form here and complete it before uploading at the button below)
- Affidavit of Financial Support-Worldwide (you must download this form here and complete it before uploading at the button below)
- Copy of all your previous I-20’s
- Copy of your most recent I-94
- Copy of your visa
- Copy of your passport
Step 2: Register for eShip GlobalAll international students that are applying for an “F” visa, either initial attendance or continuing attendance, MUST utilize the UEMS service. This service will allow you to receive your documents through DHL, UPS or FedEx.
To get started, please visit eship global at the following website.
You will be required to create a user name and password to set up an account. Please make sure that your name is printed exactly as it appears on your passport.
You will need the following to complete the shipment registration:
- Your student ID number
- Mailing address
- Email address
- Phone number
- Credit card information
- Select the Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University Worldwide as your sender.
Please note that the express shipping is YOUR expense.
Inter-University TransfersOnce your inter-university transfer has been approved by records and registration you will need to apply for an initial I-20 or transfer your current I-20 to your new campus.
- If you are transferring from a campus outside of the United States and do not currently have an I-20, please complete the steps for the Initial I-20.
- If you are transferring from a campus within the United States and currently have an I-20 from that campus, please complete the steps for the transfer I-20.