Skip to content

Transfer Students - Daytona Beach Campus

F-1 Transfer Students​

NOTE: Before starting with the Transfer I-20 process you must ensure that you have made your tuition deposit

Step 1: Provide needed documentation

If you are transferring your I-20 to Embry-Riddle, have been admitted, and paid your tuition deposit please download the following items by clicking on the button below:
  • Copy of all your previous I-20’s
  • Copy of your most recent I-94
  • Copy of your visa
  • Copy of your passport ​
  • Financial documentation

Apply for an F2 Visa for Spouse or Dependents (If applicable)


Step 2: Receive Electronic I-20 via Embry-Riddle Email Account

SEVP has announced a permanent extension on issuing electronic I-20s. Monitor your Embry-Riddle email to which your electronic I-20 will be sent.


Inter-University Transfers 

  • Once your inter-university transfer has been approved by records and registration you will need to apply for an initial I-20 or transfer your current I-20 to your new campus. 
  • If you are transferring from a campus outside of the United States and do not currently have an I-20, please complete the steps for the Initial I-20
  • If you are transferring from a campus within the United States and currently have an I-20 from that campus, please complete the steps for the transfer I-20.