Transfer Students - Daytona Beach Campus
F-1 Transfer StudentsNOTE: Before starting with the Transfer I-20 process you must ensure that you have made your tuition deposit.
Step 1: Provide needed documentationIf you are transferring your I-20 to Embry-Riddle, have been admitted, and paid your tuition deposit please download the following items by clicking on the button below:
- Copy of all your previous I-20’s
- Copy of your most recent I-94
- Copy of your visa
- Copy of your passport
- Financial documentation
Apply for an F2 Visa for Spouse or Dependents (If applicable)
All international students that are applying for an “F” "M" or a “J” visa, either initial attendance or continuing attendance, MUST utilize the UEMS service. This service will allow you to receive your documents through DHL, UPS or FedEx.
Step 2: Register for eShip Global
To get started, please visit eship global at the following website.
You will be required to create a user name and password to set up an account. Please make sure that your name is printed exactly as it appears on your passport.
You will need the following to complete the shipment registration:
- Your student ID number
- Mailing address
- Email address
- Phone number
- Credit card information
- Select the Embry-Riddle Office of International and Graduate Admissions as your sender.
Please note that the express shipping is YOUR expense.
- Once your inter-university transfer has been approved by records and registration you will need to apply for an initial I-20 or transfer your current I-20 to your new campus.
- If you are transferring from a campus outside of the United States and do not currently have an I-20, please complete the steps for the Initial I-20.
- If you are transferring from a campus within the United States and currently have an I-20 from that campus, please complete the steps for the transfer I-20.