Transfer Students - Daytona Beach Campus
F-1 Transfer Students
NOTE: Before starting with the Transfer I-20 process you must ensure that you have made your tuition deposit
Step 1: Provide needed documentation
If you are transferring your I-20 to Embry-Riddle, have been admitted, and paid your tuition deposit please download the following items by clicking on the button below:
- Copy of all your previous I-20’s
- Copy of your most recent I-94
- Copy of your visa
- Copy of your passport
- Financial documentation
Apply for an F2 Visa for Spouse or Dependents (If applicable)
SEVP has announced a permanent extension on issuing electronic I-20s. Monitor your Embry-Riddle email to which your electronic I-20 will be sent.
Step 2: Receive Electronic I-20 via Embry-Riddle Email Account
- Once your inter-university transfer has been approved by records and registration you will need to apply for an initial I-20 or transfer your current I-20 to your new campus.
- If you are transferring from a campus outside of the United States and do not currently have an I-20, please complete the steps for the Initial I-20.
- If you are transferring from a campus within the United States and currently have an I-20 from that campus, please complete the steps for the transfer I-20.