Skip to content

On-Campus Employment and Social Security Number

Procedure for obtaining on-campus employment

  • Begin by visiting the Student Employment Office in the Student Union 
  • Additional information and FAQs can be found on the Student Employment Student Information Center

Procedure for obtaining a Social Security Number

You will need to go to Student Employment with the following documents:
  • I-20
  • Visa / Passport
  • Copy of I-94
Once you visit Student Employment, they will create a letter that will be sent directly to ISSS to start the process.  It generally takes 2 to 3 weeks.