Skip to content

Concurrent Enrollment (Flight)

For F-1 students studying in the United States, there are certain circumstances in which they may enroll in two different Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP)-certified schools during the same term.  At Embry-Riddle only flight students flying at other F-1 flight schools may enroll in Concurrent Enrollment. 
In cases where an F-1 student is concurrently enrolled, the school from which the student will earn their degree or certification should issue and manage updates to the student’s Form I-20, “Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant Student Status.”
The designated school official (DSO) from the school who issues the Form I-20 is also responsible for all of the reporting requirements in the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System. Students with questions about their student record, or maintaining student status, should contact the Office of International Student & Scholar Services

Those students wanting to fly at an M-1 flight school (engaging in incidental study) please make an appointment or visit us during our open office hours. 

In order to apply for flight-based concurrent enrollment at an F-1 flight school apply below.